Pages

29.4.11

Royal Wedding Fever....!

Heheh, when I saw these plates I just had to have a souvenir of the Royal Wedding!
From
My fuzzy photo doesn't do them justice, they are really really lovely and made me smile.


Another smile :)
A parcel arrived in the mail yesterday unexpectedly from a dear friend.
Don't you love surprises!!
I was gobsmacked when I opened it to reveal a whole box full of beautiful wicker that she'd made.
This chest is just one piece!
Adelaide claimed it immediately and dressed it up with her favourite things.

I just love it!!
And I love all the other bits which will turn up in photos soon!

14 comments:

  1. Oh my, how spectacular is that wicker piece. Absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que detalle mas bonito el de los platos, son muy original.
    Me encanta esa cesta de bebe, llena de maravillas.
    Feliz fin de semana
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a nice surprise the wicker chest was!! Love you plates very nice. I watched the Royal wedding today just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan, thank you for your comment on my new puppy. I must admit I am exhausted but everyone keeps telling me that it is worth it!

    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plates are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Susan:
    que miniaturas tan espectaculares !
    me encantan!!
    Los platitos son muy actuales y quedaron muy simpaticos.
    Y el mueble de bebe es espectacular ,estoy maravillada con la cantidad de detalles que tienen,resaltan al mueble mucho mas.
    ¡¡ felicidades son unas minis preciosas !!
    Un besito cielo,que tengas un buen dia

    ReplyDelete
  7. The plates are to die for !!! Congrats !!!
    And the furniture is also a dream!

    Hugs and God Bless.

    cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You have the best friends!! And those plates are kuwai!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful!!!
    Love your work .

    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan these are just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful plates of the wedding, the chest is also verry beautiful, love the baby things on it too!
    * marlies

    ReplyDelete
  12. Isn't it fun to share miniature morsels with friends? Thanks for your lovely comments my sweet friends.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely wonderful!!!I love it too:o)
    Magda

    ReplyDelete